Understanding battery thermal behavior
Watch on demand the presentation, Rajeev Kumria, H.E.L's General Manager for India presented at the EMobility Vision Conference. The presentation looks at, Isothermal calorimetry for battery cell characterization, and covers the following:
- Battery thermal behaviour
- Thermal effects at the cell level
- How are battery cells kept within safe temperature ranges?
- Maximizing product safety and performance through better cell characterization
- Introducing the iso-BTC+ and how it can revolutionize the way you test batteries
Presentation by Rajeev Kumria as part of the EMobility Vision Conference in India.
Rajeev Kumria, General Manager, India
Rajeev has over 25 years of experience in management, business development, strategy, and product consultancy across medical device and diagnostics sectors, specifically in South Asia in companies including Getinge Medical India, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and Bharat Serums. Rajeev has a BSc in Biochemistry from Delhi University, an MSc in Biotechnology and Immunochemistry from Jawaharlal Nehru University, and Postgraduate Diplomas in Marketing Management and Total Quality Management. Rajeev is responsible for leading the H.E.L India Team working closely with commercial partners and focusing on the continuity of customer support.
Do you have a question that we didn't answer?
Case Study:Application Literature:
- Solutions in Battery Technology Testing: Hazard screening, safety testing and performance characterization